Take The VIA 24 Character Strengths Free Survey
Explore all your character strengths to maximize engagement, happiness and well-being. Learn how these strengths impact your life and how to use them to find greater well-being. Review the example below and take your free test today to discover more about you.
1. Honesty - Speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one's feelings and actions.
2. Fairness - Treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feelings bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance.
3. Spirituality - Having coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe; knowing where one fits within the larger scheme; having beliefs about the meaning of life that shape conduct and provide comfort.
4. Perseverance - Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles; “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.
5. Gratitude - Being aware of and thankful for the good things that happen; taking time to express thanks.